FAMILY LAW/DOMESTIC RELATIONS ATTORNEYS IN CINCINNATI, OHIO
Family law cases are often extremely emotional and can bring forth some unanticipated changes. Whether a couple is going through a divorce, trying to set up a custody schedule, or establishing paternity, the emotions surrounding the unexpected change can have an overwhelming impact on a family. When dealing with complex family law cases, it is crucial that you retain representation from a team of skilled and knowledgeable family law attorneys in Cincinnati, Ohio that will fight to help you protect your legal rights.
Our domestic relations attorneys at The Green Law Firm in Cincinnati, Ohio understand the uniqueness each family law case presents. Our team takes an aggressive approach to provide individualized representation for our clients to ensure their needs are met. We strive to help our clients present strong cases to support their side of the case so they are in the best position possible to obtain the outcome they expect.
Our Cincinnati family law attorneys are constantly working to help our clients achieve suitable outcomes for their legal claims. We strive to help both children and their parents maintain strong and healthy relationships and help our clients obtain their fair share of assets during property divisions. Regardless of the legal matter at hand, our team at The Green Law Firm fights aggressively to help our clients achieve their goals and move forward in the best position possible. Contact our law firm today to see how we can help you.
Why Hire a Cincinnati Family Law Attorney in Your Divorce?
In Ohio, people are not required to retain legal counsel while handling divorce procedures or other family law matters. That being said, they can certainly benefit greatly by doing so. Working with the skilled and aggressive Cincinnati family law attorneys at The Green Law Firm will ensure you are in the best position possible to obtain a favorable outcome in your case. Our team has a firm grasp and vast knowledge of the Ohio family law legal process and can help determine the best approach for your case moving forward.
With legal matters surrounding a divorce, adoption, custody, and other family law issues, there is a lot at stake. Specifically in divorce cases because not handling the case correctly can jeopardize your custody arrangements, division of assets, and various other factors. There are so many complex facets of Ohio Family Law that the average person knows nothing about. With matters of the heart, it is always in the best interest of all parties involved to have effective legal counsel working on their behalf to ensure that their voices are heard and their rights are protected.
Although working with an attorney for your family law case may seem like an unnecessary expense, not doing so can prevent you from getting the assets, custody, visitation, and child support orders that you are seeking.
These costs can significantly outweigh the price of working with an attorney for your Ohio family law legal matters. Our compassionate and knowledgeable family law attorneys at The Green Law Firm wholeheartedly believe that our clients deserve the best chance at success in their divorce proceedings and work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for all of our clients.
Ohio Family Law Cases The Green Law Firm Handles
Every day, people in and around Cincinnati and throughout the state of Ohio file legal actions surrounding family law matters. Not working with a skilled and knowledgeable domestic relations attorney can have a detrimental impact on a petitioner’s ability to prevail. It is imperative to seek legal guidance from a qualified and aggressive Cincinnati family law attorney who will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected. Our team at The Green Law Firm has extensive experience helping clients with a wide array of family law matters, including but not limited to the following:
- Divorce: Filing for a divorce in Cincinnati can be a difficult decision to come to terms with. The process is not always easy. In fact, there are numerous factors that can turn what should be a quick and easy process into a long, drawn-out, costly court proceedings. This is particularly true in cases where children and assets are involved. Our dedicated family law attorneys in Cincinnati help people throughout their divorce proceedings.
- Child Custody/Visitation: In Ohio, several factors are taken into consideration when determining a child custody and visitation schedule. Generally, unmarried mothers are automatically granted full custody of their children. When divorcing couples are tackling custody matters, there are several things that can influence which parent is granted custody and what the visitation schedule should look like. It is imperative to work with a knowledgeable Cincinnati family law attorney. Call The Green Law Firm to ensure you and your children are afforded a custody and visitation schedule that reflects the best interests of everyone involved.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity of a child is an imperative part of expanding the legal rights of parents and their children. Determining the paternity of a child will help ensure that the child and non-custodial parent are able to engage in frequent and ongoing visits and continued communication, but it can help provide access to child support, healthcare, and other benefits.
- Spousal Support: There are many situations where one spouse lacks an adequate income to support themselves as they move forward after a divorce. For this reason, Ohio provides the spouse who earns less, regardless of gender, the ability to obtain spousal support during their divorce procedures. Our team is dedicated to helping out clients get the spousal support they need and deserve throughout their divorce.
- Modification of Support: Child support is determined by the income of both parents in the state of Ohio. Several factors are taken into consideration when an order is made. Regrettably, many parents lose their jobs, experience a change in income, and deal with other circumstances that can impact their ability to pay child support. If you experience a change in income, seeking modification will ensure that you do not fall behind. Working with a skilled Cincinnati family law attorney will ensure you are able to obtain a timely modification that will help you through a difficult time. Our team strives to make this process as easy as possible so you can adjust to your financial challenges moving forward.
- Asset Protection: There are numerous cases where couples remain married for years only to have their entire world turned upside down during a divorce. Many divorces are contested, leaving assets and shared property up for division. Married couples often want to keep all of the mutually owned property after a divorce. When couples are unable to determine who will receive the shared property, the court is left to decide. Working with a Cincinnati domestic relations attorneys from The Green Law Firm will ensure you are able to prove why you deserve the property you seek.
- Step-Parent Rights: Our attorneys work diligently to assist stepparents when it comes to asserting their legal rights. Our family law attorneys in Cincinnati fight aggressively to ensure caring, loving, and trusted parents who have taken on the responsibility of children for a significant part of their lives are able to maintain strong and healthy relationships with them, regardless of their relationship with the birth parent.
- Adoption: The process of adopting a child is extremely complex and time-consuming. Courts will conduct investigations, schedule numerous interviews, and evaluate the health and wellbeing of the children and parents. Whether you are adopting a child, going through a step-parent adoption, or dealing with another complicated situation, our domestic relations attorneys in Cincinnati work diligently to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible so that you and the child involved can move forward in the best position possible.
Contact our domestic relations attorneys at The Green Law Firm today to see how we can help you. Our attorneys are available to meet with you and discuss your unique case to determine the best legal options available for you.
Legal Help for Emergency Custody Orders
The circumstances surrounding a complicated family law matter can change instantly. We are often asked how difficult it is to file for emergency custody orders. In Ohio, there are various state laws and local rules taken into consideration in determining whether an order will be granted.
In order to address emergency situations, it is imperative that you work with a knowledgeable family law attorney in Cincinnati to ensure the legal rights and best interests of both you and your child are protected. Although courts do not favor motions surrounding ex parte orders, they will issue orders when petitioners can demonstrate that irreparable harm will occur to the child unless immediate actions are taken.
We at The Green Law Firm strive to help our clients protect the best interests of their children to ensure they are not continually exposed to harm. Our team works diligently to file timely motions and supporting affidavits that clearly demonstrate the impending harm children face if they are not immediately removed from the situation.
Courts across Ohio require signed and sworn affidavits, made under oath, that detail the allegations and help them determine the severity of the case. We strive to provide affidavits that clearly state what you are afraid will happen if your child is not immediately removed from the dangerous situation they are in.
Our team will put together all the required court notifications and provide experienced and trusted legal representation to help our clients. Working with a team that values the safety and wellbeing of your child, as well as your best interest, is imperative. Our team works diligently to ensure our clients know that we value their best interests and are dedicated to ensuring the safety of their children moving forward. Contact The Green Law Firm today to see how we can help you.
What to Expect at a Family Law Consultation
Our team meets with clients daily in Hamilton County to discuss the circumstances surrounding their divorce. The Green Law Firm provides free legal consultation to determine the best legal approach for our clients. Our family law attorneys in Cincinnati understand that each case is unique. For this reason, we strive to provide individualized attention to each client we work with to ensure they have legal guidance and representation unique to them.
Our team uses the initial consultation to learn as much as possible about your case. With the information provided, we discuss legal options available for you. We will provide answers to questions you may have surrounding your case and help to provide insight as to what you can expect throughout the legal process and for the outcome of your claim.
Contact The Green Law Firm for Your Family Law Matters
When it comes to family law matters, it is imperative that claimants assert their legal rights. Holding off on filing for custody and visitation, division of assets, and other domestic relations matters can jeopardize a person’s ability to secure their legal rights. Working with a knowledgeable family law attorney in Cincinnati, Ohio will ensure you are in the best position possible moving forward.
For nearly five decades, our team at The Green Law Firm has fought aggressively to protect the legal rights of clients in Cincinnati and Hamilton County when it comes to family law matters. Our team provides trusted and knowledgeable legal representation to ensure you are in the best position possible to protect your legal rights and best interests. If you are dealing with a complex family law matter, it is crucial that you reach out to our law firm as soon as possible. We provide free consultations to discuss the circumstances surrounding each case and to determine the best legal approach forward.
Our team provides trusted and effective legal representation, which is evident by our extensive history helping families throughout the area handle even some of the most complex legal claims. Whether you are trying to settle a quick domestic relations matter, or you have a long drawn out family law case, it is imperative that you realize that every move you make can have a determining impact on the outcome of your claim. Working with an attorney will ensure only the most promising legal strategy is implemented moving forward. Contact our family law attorneys in Cincinnati, Ohio at (513) 769-0840 to schedule a case evaluation at your earliest convenience to discuss legal options available for you.